Dance Legend 170 - Thermal Color Changing Polish

July 30, 2013

Today I have an awesome nail polish to share with you girls! This is a color changing nail polish, that is sensitive to heat and cold. I bet some of you are already familiar with this kind of polish, and for those who are seeing this for the first time - I just know you are going to like this, it's so much fun!

The polish before you is Dance Legend 170 from the Thermo (Thermal) collection. It's a classic red that turns into deep burgundy.
The formula is jelly-creme, it was really easy to apply though while applying it, it changed it's color so it can be a bit tricky and deceiving. Once dried, it has a plastic (sort of matte) finish.
For the photos below I applied two coats and one coat of Poshe top coat.


First let me say, this polish is really awesome and fun to play with. It's so fun to see it change it's color while doing your daily tasks, and it might even surprise you and change it's color when you are not expecting it. I think my new addiction could be thermal polishes! :)

It was a bit tricky for me to take these photos, since it was really hot and I constantly jumped from holding my hand in the fridge / dipping the hand in ice cold water / holding ice cubes - to the sunlight at the window, meanwhile the "cold" color from the tips regressed.
Anyhow, I managed to take a few photos to show you how this polish looks in various conditions, and I also made a short video on Instagram, that way you could get a better idea of how it works.

I hope you like this post, and if you liked this color changing polish, be sure to check back because I have another (even better!) polish from this collection to share with you.
Thanks for reading!



Dance Legend 170 - in transition, photo taken in sunlight

Dance Legend 170 - in it's "cold" state, after dipping in ice cold water

Dance Legend 170 - in it's "hot" state

You Might Also Like

16 Comments

  1. Awesome swatches as always! This one is my favorite from the Dance Legend Termo collection :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful swatches! This looks absolutely gorgeous, I must try Dance Legend as soon as I can! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This polish is really awesome, I just wish the formula was better! I had hard times while applying it, although the fun you get once it's on your nails is totally worth it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos as always! I have one of the Thermo polishes, and you are right, it's so much fun watching your nails changing colour :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so gorg! I have been so impressed with all of the Dance Legend swatches i've seen online. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this Polish!!! I have this one and Trio Thermo No3. So much fun. I'm a sucker for thermo polishes :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Шикарные фото! Очень красиво!

    ReplyDelete
  8. кааакой шикарный маникюр!! вампирский))

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really love the effect that it gives !

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nossa, amei este russo, perfeito!

    Beijoooo ♥ ♥
    Unhas em Destaque

    ReplyDelete
  11. This polish is gorgeous! I need some Dance Legend polishes in my collection!

    www.gingerbreadsmiles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. I managed a group order for my office and now everyone's standing around the airco, playing with their nails. It's just too much fun (to be childish every once in a while)!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. color changing nail polish is tons of fun! It makes the regular stuff seem a lot less interesting though

    ReplyDelete
  14. I need this polish. I know I say that about a lot of polish but I really mean it about this color changing polish!

    ReplyDelete