Nailz Craze Stamping Contest - Vote for your favorite design!

January 17, 2013

When I announced about the Nailz Craze Stamping Contest, I was really excited and curious to see what designs will enter the contest. Just when I thought I've seen it all, you ladies managed to surprise me with your stunning designs!
I would like to thank all of you who dedicated the time to participate and created a design with my stamping plates, I hope you had fun!

So now it's time to vote for your favorite design. You can vote for one design only (if you participate in the contest, you can vote for any of the designs but your own). Anonymous comments will not be accepted.
Please leave your comment with the number of your favorite design at the bottom of the post.
The public vote is open until January 24th by midnight, then I will sum up the votes. 
Among the three deigns that will get the most votes I will be choosing the winner.
The winner will be announced on January 25th.



__________________________________________________

Entry #1

Christine Lee

crickpop.com

I'm wearing Nfu Oh 52 as the base, and used Kleancolor metallic green followed by Kleancolor gold for the stamp. The base color reminds me of the colorings of a peacock (blue/purple jelly base with green flakies), so it made sense for me to add a gold feather across it.


__________________________________________________

Entry #2

Michelle Eggen

michelleinwonderland-michelle.blogspot.com

When I saw your stamping plates for the first time, I completely fell in love with the Pegasus and the unicorn. And when I finally got it, it immediately made me think of my little pony! Haha, thus the rainbow gradient as a basic and the Pegasus:) and everything girly needs glitter, therefore the glitter placement accent nail :)


__________________________________________________

Entry #3

Yarden

onlypassingby.blogspot.co.il
(click here for a full post of this design)

For this design I used KIKO 227, 317 ,372 for the gradient, and NC03 & NC01 for the stamping.


__________________________________________________

Entry #4

Morgane

panda-de-chine.blogspot.fr
(click here for a full post of this design)

I made a manicure for your contest because I LOOOOOOOVE your stamping plates! (And I am waiting for receiving my NC03 ! :p)
So I choose to use only one design: the dandelion one. And I made a kind of "dandelion in the wind". ^^
You see what I mean... I hope you'll like this mani. :)


__________________________________________________

Entry #5

Radi Dimitrova

radi-d.blogspot.com
(click here for a full post of this design)

For this design I used my favourite holographic polish and the cute dandelion from the NC01 stamping plate as I spread the fluffies over the nails. :)



__________________________________________________
Entry #6

Mina Barr
(click here for a full post of this design)

Sparklicorn Doomtrocity has a rainbow gradient backdrop, white background stamps, and black foreground stamps with a rainbow holograph glitter on top.  All stamps are from NC02 Magical Plate, and all designs on NC02 were used!

__________________________________________________

Entry #7

(click here for a full post of this design)

The fact that I don't celebrate christmas doesn't mean I can't LOVE those Christmas Sweaters does it?
The polishes I used are Bloodshot and Kale, both by Chirality.

__________________________________________________

Entry #8

Fingers

My perfect Christmas Sweater
__________________________________________________

Entry #9

Victoria
polishedparamedic.blogspot.com
(click here for a full post of this design)

I knew I had to have this plate the moment I saw it. I had a little bit of a learning curve trying to get the design straight but I love how it turned out. Now if I could only find a sweater that looks like this in real life! :)


__________________________________________________

Entry #10

Marta Warmuz 

I was excited to get my NC03 plate and wanted to try it out.  I was inspired by a binder-cover.  I free handed a three-toned base using OPI "Skull and Glossbones", Essie "Chinchilly" and Cult Nails "Blackout".  I stamped using white and NC03.  A matte topcoat and two black rhinestones complete this look.
__________________________________________________

Entry #11

Natalie Niu 
To create this beautiful butterfly manicure I used a saran wrap marbling technique with China Glaze New Bohemian Luster Chrome polishes and stamped using NC 01 in Konad Black. 
__________________________________________________

Entry #12

Ronnie Canello
  
I was really inspired by the stamping plate to make a peacock in all it's glory, with multiple holographic colors.

__________________________________________________

Entry #13

Didoline 
 
Holographic Stamping with the amazing NC03 plate

__________________________________________________

Entry #14

Anthea Cosentino
 
 I've named this 'Into the land of the unicorns'. It was one of my favorite books as a child and it inspired this design. I think that the duochrome background and silver stamping help convey this really whimsical and magical story.
__________________________________________________

You Might Also Like

194 Comments

  1. Oh my! I would vote them all! Lots of amazing entries! My vote goes to: # 7 - Jin

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are all gorgeous but my pick is #2 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I vote for Marta's (#10) manicure ! :D It is soooooo pretty !! :)
    All the manis are great ! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My vote is #2, but all of the are beautiful and Thanks for posting their blog links!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of them is amazing! I vote for 5.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I <3 #7 - gradients and stamping - what's not to love?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Voting for Anthea's design #14 :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh they are all so beautiful! Hmm I'm going to go with
    #10

    I liked the interesting almost cross nail ombre, doppler effect.

    ReplyDelete
  9. 12 -- love the use of colors and saran wrap. Thought it was a foil first :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. all are so beautiful but i vote for the number 2...

    ReplyDelete
  11. #10 gets my vote! That was a tough choice!

    ReplyDelete
  12. They are ALL brilliant, but I think my absolute favourite is number 11, Natalie Niu.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! What a great turn out to show the amazing versatility of your stamping plates!
    I truly was wowed by all of the looks but love #2 and #12 most... and if I had to narrow it down, my Vote goes to #2 (she truly captured the 'essence' of this stamp)

    ReplyDelete
  14. my absolute favourite is number 5 :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. My vote goes to #5 Radi Dimitrova :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous! I'm voting for #10 Marta!:)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow - they are all fabulous!! My vote goes to #7. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. It was such a hard choice, I loved them all, but just for the something different factor, I had to go with number 9. It looks like a neopolitan ice-cream sweater.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I have an entry in here, but I'm not voting for my own design.

    I think all the designs are so beautiful! I know the work involved with getting a stamping design to come out 'just right', and also with getting it to photograph well. Everyone did an amazing job!

    That being said, I'm throwing my vote in for #11. :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the sweater theme, so my vote is for #7

    ReplyDelete
  21. It`s hard to pick just one....but i vote for #10

    ReplyDelete
  22. All are beautiful, but my vote is for # 5

    ReplyDelete
  23. All are wonderful but my vote goes to Morgane (nbr 4)

    ReplyDelete
  24. I vote for entry number 2- Michelle Eggen

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow everyone did an amazing job! There's just something about a gradient and a Christmas Sweater though. My vote goes to #7. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  26. They're all beautiful, but since I have to pick only one, my vote goes to #11!

    ReplyDelete
  27. They are all so pretty.. I go for #2 - I love pastel shades :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. I vote for #7! :) Gotta love Jin's holiday sweaters! :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. Beautiful! My pick is #7 Jin.

    ReplyDelete
  30. They're all beautiful but my vote goes to #11. That mani is simply stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Number 7!!! Miss Jin Jit! Great mani!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Number 5 is my choice. But I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  33. I vote for #7...amazing! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  34. #5 Radi is my choice

    ReplyDelete
  35. #10 for me! So hard to choose though, great work ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Trully so many gorgeous entries it is hard to choose just one! My vote goes to #10 Marta.

    ReplyDelete
  37. # 7 Jin....amazing

    ReplyDelete
  38. i vote for # 5
    radid

    ReplyDelete
  39. i vote for #5
    radid

    ReplyDelete
  40. The others did a lovely job to but these suit my taste best
    I like 2 and 10 best thought number 1 is pretty as well

    ReplyDelete
  41. I vote for number #4

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As others have said "all" are fabulous.
      I cast my vote for #14.

      BRAVO ladies for your excellent work.


      from sunny south ALABAMA;cheekyDM60

      Delete
  42. i vote for Radi Dimitrova #5

    ReplyDelete
  43. there are some really lovely entries! i'm voting for #6 :)

    ReplyDelete
  44. I vote for Didoline N°13 :) thank you

    ReplyDelete
  45. Such gorgeous mani, but I vote for #13!

    ReplyDelete
  46. hi ! I'd like to vote for Didoline n°13, thanks !

    ReplyDelete
  47. I vote for #9 by Victoria. :O Beautiful work everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  48. My vote goes to #14! Nailed Obsession all the way!

    ReplyDelete
  49. These are all so beautiful it's tough to pick just one... but I'm going to say #6!

    ReplyDelete
  50. Great entries! Super close between two for me. However my vote is for Entry #14

    ReplyDelete
  51. sorry can you discount my last vote?? i meant to vote for #14 not number 4....duh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  52. #11! I love them all but I have to choose only one.

    ReplyDelete
  53. I vote for Entry #11 Natalie Niu

    ReplyDelete
  54. I vote for #13 !! Go Didoline !!

    ReplyDelete
  55. Marta, #10 (rhinestones get me every time!)

    ReplyDelete
  56. This was tough!!! I like them all. My vote goes to #2

    ReplyDelete
  57. Аз гласувам за номер 5!

    ReplyDelete
  58. Easy. Number 7 (Jin) is just AMAZING. Her manicure is AWESOME, her stamping technique is OUTSTANDING and her color combo is FIERCE.

    Number 7 for the WIN!

    ReplyDelete
  59. They're all great!But the best is No:5

    ReplyDelete
  60. They're all gorgeous, #12 gets mine x

    ReplyDelete
  61. Entry 14 is my favourite although they are all amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  62. All very beautiful. My vote goes to #11. Amazing colors.

    ReplyDelete
  63. #10 It's both fun and elegant. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  64. I vote for #7 Jin, I just love that "ugly sweater" look!!

    ReplyDelete
  65. hard time deciding but 1, 2, 11, and 14

    ReplyDelete
  66. I love number 11. They are all pretty frickin cool though!

    ReplyDelete
  67. I do apologize in advance for my english...
    All your nail art are very 'waooow'
    BRAVO !!!
    But I have to choose...
    My vote goes to the #11
    I admire you...

    ReplyDelete
  68. I vote for #11. Natalie Niu. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  69. my vote goes to number 7 they are all great but love love love it

    ReplyDelete
  70. LOVE them all but my vote goes to #7 :) good luck everyone!

    LeaLea
    www.lealeaho.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  71. Wow, tough choices, but I vote for #11. Love these manis!

    ReplyDelete
  72. Well done to all of you <3 love them It's hard to choose really like 2 and 11 but also 14 and ....pff okay I'll go for no 14 Natalie.

    ReplyDelete